Sunday, June 30, 2013

You can go back to college too



Let me start by saying that you can do anything you truly set your mind too. I went back to school in 2009. I received my A.A.S in Business Administration 2 years later. Why? It appeared that I would find a job relatively quickly in this field. Did I love it? No. I panicked. I was new to Indiana, had no friends and no family, and was getting divorced. I saw it as my only way to support myself and my children.

I am now attending college to work in the field of my hearts desire. I have always wanted to be a teacher but doubted by abilities. I will graduate in about 2 years with my teaching degree.

What is the point to this? I know that someone is out there saying that they can't do it because they are single, have small children, have no money, work too much, have a life crisis, have no one to help them, etc. I have here to tell you that it is possible. 

The only excuse that is stopping you, is yourself.

Reach for the stars, for they are reaching to you.

No comments: